Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bee Sting, Test Results, Money Troubles

So my arm is swollen to the size of a soft ball because I got stung by a bee and Schnitzel is trying to blame it on the Burt's Bees lotion I brought back from the states saying that bees are attracted to bees wax which is a main ingredient. Yesterday I got hit by a Turkish woman in a small turquoise car whilst riding my bike back home from the hospital. I didn't ask her to pay to fix my bike because at this point I am so sick of all the pending paperwork that really if I am not dead I could care less. Luckily my test results indicate that I am disease free. And I will finally after several months of fervent emails be getting the money my insurance mistakenly sent to the hospital for the whole incident. All this paper work for 68 bucks? Yes, but really it's just the principle of the whole thing. I am still making only 12,000 a year and am still looking for a 2nd job. But not finding one.

No comments: